Check-in is available from the first day of your reservation from 14:00. After the first day of your reservation, your check-in time is not limited.
- Prepare your passport or ID and present it at the reception desk
- Fill in the Foreign Police Registration Form
- Sign the Sublease agreement and the Handover protocol
- Pay personal liability insurance (396 CZK)
- Take your room key
- COVID-19 regulations: if you’re obliged to present a negative COVID-19 test, please do it without delay
Please read carefully all the Regulations (Operating rules, Safety Instructions, List of fees, COVID-19 Crisis Plan) and your Sublease agreement.
After the Check-in, please remember to pay the first rent (for September and October + the annual fee for concluding the contract in the amount of 1,045 CZK). This payment needs to be done at iskam.czu.cz (where you paid the deposit).
Covid rules before Check-in:
It is possible to provide accommodation services to those who have no symptoms of Covid-19 and prove that they meet one of the conditions (this does not apply to children under 12 years of age), which are described at the O-N-T system: Vaccination - Past disease - Test life situation page. Only the Vaccination Certificate or a declaration of having survived a COVID-19 infection not longer than 180 days prior to your visit are in general accepted now as proof of the absence of infection. PCR test results remain accepted only in exceptional cases.
In accommodation facilities, it is necessary to wear a respirator or other protective device in all common areas without an exhalation valve with a filtration efficiency of at least 94% (respirators of class FFP2 / KN 95, nanotray, etc.). During your stay, follow the hygiene rules and, if possible, stay mostly in your hotel room.
In addition, the operator must ensure that the following conditions are met:
- Upon entering and inside the premises, customers must be able to sanitize their hands. Disinfection must also be placed near frequently touched areas (handles, railings, handrails, switches) so that customers and employees can sanitize their hands regularly.
- The operator ensures regular disinfection of frequently touched surfaces (handles, handrails, railings, switches).
It is also important to take extra care when cleaning the rooms, towels and bedding. This will significantly reduce the risk of infection (for both residents and employees). And the sooner we will be able to return to hotels with more relaxed rules.
All the details are available here: https://covid.gov.cz/en/situations/shops-and-services/accommodation
- Reception desk: 7:00 – 19:00, +420 775 779 499
| firstname.lastname@example.org (please report all technical issues or malfunctions)
- Security service:19:00 – 7:00
- Change of bedlinen: twice a month
- Cleaning: clients are responsible for regular cleaning of their rooms and kitchen and other common areas after use
- WIFI: free in common areas, paid in rooms (ask at the reception desk for the offer)
- Rent payment due day: latest 20th day of the month before (20th Sept for Oct rent etc.) Payment via CZU ISKAM or CZU Cash desk
- Public transportation: name of the station „Hlušičkova“ (200 m from WEST Dormitory)
- TRAM 9, 10, 16, 90, 99 (direction Anděl) BUS 180, 304, 380 (direction Motol) METRO A - station MOTOL, METRO B - station ZLIČÍN
- Emergency: 112 (Fire Brigade, Medical rescue Service, Police of the Czech Republic)