20 Mbps / 360 CZK
50 Mbps / 460 CZK
100 Mbps / 600 CZK
How to use the WiFi internet connection?
1. Scan for wireless networks around you.
2. Find the network named PSNET (PSNET1, PSNET5G etc) with the strongest signal.
3. Connect to the chosen network PSNET.
4. Open the web page http://payandsurf.cz/ in your browser and enter the code.
How to use the cable internet connection?
1. Find an internet socket on the wall and connect to it with an ethernet cable
2. Open the web page http://payandsurf.cz/ in your browser and enter the code.
The access codes for internet connection can be bought at the reception. One code can be used only for one connected device (computer, phone etc), but it is possible to switch the code from one device to another.
There are wireless routers available on reception, which can be used to connect wireless devices to the cable network. For more information, please ask the receptionist.
How to use multiple devices on one code
We currently offer 20 Mbps, 50 Mbps and 100 Mbps tariffs. All these tariffs are applicable to wifi and cable (speeds of 50 and 100 Mbps are intended primarily for cable).
If a student wants to use more than one device at the same time, he/she has the opportunity to borrow a router at the reception, which will create an individual hotspot in his room. Routers work with 50 Mbps and 100 Mbps tariffs. The hotspot is activated by only one code and all devices connected to this hotspot (wifi and cable) share one code. One router can be used by two students in the room (and share the cost of one code).